Princeton, New Jersey
The Residences at Palmer Square is a truly unique development comprised of Townhouses, Condominiums and Apartments located in the heart of downtown Princeton. The design blends traditional materials of brick and stone into an architectural composition that complements the stately urban fabric of downtown Princeton.
The Condominiums and Apartments are constructed on top of the parking deck and can be accessed via beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens. Each of the buildings is elevator served and provides direct access to the parking deck so residents can easily reach their cars without having to go outside.
- 100 Residences
- 17 Luxury Townhouses (2,500 – 4,475 sf)
- 31 Condominiums (1,600 – 4,100 sf)
- 52 Apartment Flats (1,400 – 3,350 sf)
- Public and private parking hidden from view
- Residents have direct access to parking garage
- Architecture respects community character and historic features
Visit Client’s website for additional information: http://palmersquareresidences.com/