J.G. Petrucci & Company
Interior design, finish and lighting specifications for the 3,500 square foot Clubhouse that acts as a central gathering space for the residents of the Station at Bucks County rental community. The Clubhouse includes the leasing office, fitness center, and club room.
- The finish and lighting specifications include a contemporary mix of classic styles.
- Sophisticated neutrals are highlighted with wallcovering accents showcasing pattern and texture. Cool color accents additionally add designer elegance.
- The fitness center and clubroom feature vaulted ceilings.
Marlboro Township, New Jersey
Route 9, LLC
Interior space planning of a 50,000 square foot entertainment venue encompassing multiple restaurants, bowling alley, lounge and arcade. Unique interior finish and furniture specifications for each zone are all connected through a network of common gathering areas.
- Common gathering areas include a contemporary mix of metro-inspired neutrals with a concrete floor and colorful wall accent materials.
- Exposed high ceilings are combined with unexpected ceiling elements to present a unique sense of scale.
- The Mexican Cantina restaurant includes a contrasting black and white palette with pops of hot pink and lime green. Custom patterned resin panels are backlit to create a curved wall feature.
- A grand wrap-around bar is the central feature of the Sports Bar with custom millwork highlighting an extensive multi-media showcase.
- The second level Lounge plays with light and color to create a unique nighttime experience.
Hoboken, New Jersey
Design and specification of the Lobby and Corridors for a high-rise mixed-use residential building in the waterfront redevelopment sector of Hoboken—designed for LEED Gold Certification. Interior green elements include low-VOC paints, carpet containing recycled content, and energy efficient lighting.
- The main entry ramp is flanked by a stone garden and surrounds a featured elliptical shaped seating area.
- The featured architectural ellipse is clad with stone mosaic tiles and custom-formed acrylic resin embedded with crushed glass for a filtered opaque effect.
- Furniture specifications include a freeform leather bench, acrylic “Z” side tables, and a playful mix of faux trees and real planters.
- Elevator lobbies at each level feature large format porcelain floor tile, polished plaster walls, and a linear stone mosaic accent wall.
- The primarily neutral corridors are accented at the unit doors with vibrant and playful colors taken from the accent threads in the corridor carpet.
Long Branch, New Jersey
Interior design of three lobbies and amenity space for the residential buildings as a part of Pier Village II—a redevelopment project in the shore community of Long Branch.
- Lobbies feature a custom back-lit “Wovin Wall” system by 3form in white oak.
- Large format limestone floor tile and woven canvas upholstered seating are reminiscent of the beachside landscape.
- The Amenity Room is highlighted by hardwood floors, custom billiard table, and double-sided stone mosaic clad fireplace.
- The interior project scope also included specification of furniture for Bungalow Hotel’s outdoor lounge— also a part of Pier Village II. The outdoor lounge features:
- Contemporary mix of woven upholstered and stainless steel lounge furniture.
- Playful “Prince Aha” Stools by Philippe Starck.
Cranford, New Jersey
A mixed-use “transit-oriented” redevelopment project intended to help revitalize the aging and underutilized South Avenue corridor in downtown Cranford, NJ. Built on an existing municipal parking lot directly adjacent to the NJ Transit train station, the project was conceived by the Township of Cranford and constructed as a joint-venture partnership with the winning developer. Their agreement included the sale of the land for two mixed-use residential/retail buildings to be owned by the developer, but with a large parcel to remain for a new municipal parking garage and be sold back to the Township. Minno & Wasko played a key role in this ground-breaking and successful public/private sector team-approach to the design and construction of the property.
- Two buildings with three levels of luxury apartments above first floor retail space along two blocks of completely redeveloped public streetscape
- 50 dwelling units (1, 2, & 3BR unit mix)
1100sf avg. size
20,000 square feet of street level retail space
- Attached to a six-story, 310-space municipal parking deck, concealed behind the mixed-use buildings, with bulk spaces leased to NJ Transit train passengers as well as community residents/tenants.
- 1.2 Acres total redevelopment area
- Completed in 2004
Stafford Township, New Jersey
Redevelopment of a 370 acre Brownfield Site into a mixed-use retail and residential redevelopment. Successful exemplar of a sustainable public/ private partnership.
- 349 Single Family Homes
- 216 Market Rate Apartments
- 112 Affordable Apartments
- Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) Planning
- Pocket parks
- Walkable neighborhoods
- 650,000 sf Retail Space
- 25,000 sf Governmental facilities
- “Main Street” for smaller retail
- All buildings to achieve LEED certification
- Renewable energy: on site 6.5 megawatt solar farm
Emerson, New Jersey
Redevelopment of an existing commercial site.
- Residential, Commercial and Mixed-use building types
- 2,3 & 4 story building mix
- 300 dwelling units
- Multi-level off-street parking
- 194,230 sq. ft. of Retail/Office
- 12,090 sq. ft. Hotel
- Community Park
- New relocated commuter train station